Course learning objectives:
Objective 1 -> To be able manage own learning.
Objective 2 -> To be able to use ICT technologies in learning process.Objective 3 -> To be able to access study, tasks resources and tools online.
- Choose individually relevant articles to read regarding the study topic.
- Prepare topic presentation in pairs and make a discussion on the results.
- Implement group work creating own innovative project proposal.
After the course toy should be able to:
- Use Google Scholar and ICT tools.
- Use innovative presentation possibilities
- Use project proposal template.
- Finding of additional material using Google Scholar and present it – 4 points.
- Created presentation using Canva or other presentation tool – 3 points.
- Filled given online project proposal template and present it – 3 points.
The results of the activities will enable you to be more prepared and advantaged in the technology bases learning process. You will develop analytical thinking and practical creation, research skills which will benefit you in the future (studying in university you will implement tasks easier). Developed communication will enhance you to say your opinion and maintain your interest on the relevant topics aiming to ground your opinion. The independence in the learning process will benefit you regarding the ability to look and find needed information.